Cornerstone Youth Leadership - Disciple Program
This Could Be YOU!
The Disciple Program is a beginning leadership experience. Youth must make a commitment of at least 3 weeks, but may serve for more. Youth will experience serving as helpers to the counselors and program staff, will plan program events and participate in mission projects. The Disciples have their own Bible Study daily, as well as other opportunities for interaction as a group throughout the summer. This program is designed to challenge youth to grow spiritually, learn to serve others and be young men and women of good character. Youth may participate in this program a maximum of three years. This program is for youth having completed grades 7-11 and is up to 3 years.
*Referral Program: For each NEW camper you refer who attends CSF in 2018 you will receive a $25 gift certificate
Application Process: All past and new disciples
- Parents & **potential disciple** must attend one informational meeting (required for acceptance into the program), Last name A-L February 5 or 13. Last name M-Z February 8 or 21. All meetings are at 7 PM in the Red Lodge.
- After parent meeting, youth calls themselves and request an application packet or receives at parent meeting. Applications are due by April 1.
- Each youth will be called for an interview. If accepted, they will receive their acceptance packet. Interview completion date is May 1.
- A mandatory training event is scheduled for*Saturday May 12 from 9 AM – 1 PM (snack but no lunch)* for those who have completed all of the application process Overnight training is a day training due to dormitory renovation phase 2
- Please call and sign up for one Parent/disciple meeting 215-659-0232
The cost of the Disciple Program is $165.00 per week ( wk. 7/2 $132, 4 days) Week 8, Includes Retreat, Aug 6-10 cost is $220, retreat is 8/7-9
Extended hours are available for $40 (wk 3 $32 4 days)
If you have any questions about the Cornerstone Youth Leadership Disciple Program, please call Meg Neitz, Program Manager, Cornerstone Youth Leadership Coordinator, 215-659-0232, or send an email using the button below.
If you have conflicts for parent meeting dates,
please call CSF.
Important Disciple Dates for 2018
- Parent Meetings, Last name A-L February 5 or 13. Last name M-Z February 8 or 21 , 7 PM, Red Lodge
- Training 5/12, 9 AM - 1 PM Dormitory
- Disciple Retreat August 7-9
- Farewell Party August 14 (rain 16)